What's it all about?
Links and the apologia.
- beneath the surface
- brem kenickie fried chicken and a pizzy hut.
- chris lightfoot
- jiggery pokery
- postcards from north london
- arts and letters daily
- sci tech daily
- dab bar how to receive digital radio without running that crappy software. europe and canada only.
- slashdot lite
- A blog about mozilla
- het grauniad
- deutsche welle
- birmingham local
- talking points memo
- the gay vote
- Matt T
- All About Latvia
- Ostracised from Österreich
- This Modern World
- Counterspin Central
- Floating Wreckage, Jettisonned Cargo - a left-leaning look at the news.
- daypop - the pages that are receiving the most links today.
- people ask questions
- and come up with neologisms
- or write about world wide words
- all about england and the uk
- mathematics for the innumerate
- local weather reports
- recovery.org - a clearing house for assistance.
- Newzoid All news, all the time. Some of it is real
- Chiltern Railways. Because I use this page and can't remember their URL.
- Seat61 - train travel in Europe made
- tv barn the greatest television critic in the us
- digital spy the uk media scene in a nutshell
- Big Brother
- Daria fanfic
- Game shows (beware the columnist)
- My So-Called Life
- The RDA
- The Simpsons
- channel 4
- channel 5
- canoe all things canadian
- Frequency Finder, UK
- charts of the world
- linenoise a collabblog on modern music.
- popular - all the UK chart-toppers
- popbitch does exactly what it says on the tin.
- corrupt CDs
- Pop music fora: UK Mix | Coolclarity | Chart refugees | Pulse
- Pure Alex Parks
- UEFA football stuff
- Ambidextri Sports
- Tour de France
- political betting
- celebdaq technicals
- oh, and celebdaq
One time Links of the Day...
- Votematch, the place for your European vote.
- A plan for spam. Any article that can discuss reverse Markov chains is a winner in my book.
- Nuts and Bolts, a writing guide for everyone. Improve your writing in twenty minutes!
- TMQ says goodbye, Columbia. (2003-02-04)
- CDs that aren't and don't work. (2002-10-28)
- The UK Railways Fares Manual, and Finsbury Park to London via Cambridge (2002-10-21)
- The Pocket President. (2002-10-19)
- The telemarketer counterscript. (2002-10-17)
- mp3 is not a crime per se. (2002-09-29)
- Pipe Down!
- missionary (2002-07-12)
- The History Of Michael Jackson's Face (2002-08-14)